Rain is funny. It cools the air, It makes things smell better, It's fun to take a walk in and it makes you want to pee. I thought of this concept reading a buddy's blog where all he said was he had to pee. That was the point of his whole post. He did mentioned he had to hurry, but other than that, all I got from his post was that at the time he was typing that message, he was thinking of pissing, and for some reason I felt like I was violated by having to read it. I think I'm gonna hold a pencil with my butt cheeks and write him a note and mail it to him. We'd be even then. I imagine he would feel a lot like you all do now. Blame him... He's French Canadian. His name is Marc... He's living in Paris and he likes it when I call him 'half frog'.
So to summarize.... Rain, piss, frog!
...and you can quote me on that.
-Gary
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You obviously never seen Gary with a pencil down the crack of his ass... that aint funny...
Post a Comment