
They were the entertainment on my cruise this week. To be honest, I couldn't remember one song they did, but I obviously knew their dad Ricky Neslon and grandparents Ozzie and Harriot. (Dating myself) ...and I vaguely remember when they were an 80's band where both of them looked like Swedish chicks. Now the one on the left looks like Ellen Degeneres. (No offense, Ellen). Just to be an ass, I got my friend Shannon an autographed CD. Now she has to display it somewhere, or I'll get offended.
It's humpday and we're anchored off Grand Cayman. I rented a jetski today and took it out a few hundred yards off the beach and just sat out there and watched the ocean floor below me. I saw a school of fish go under me, then I got that awesome feeling of isolated smallness in the Carribbean Ocean. The hut on the beach started looking like a dot so I headed back to the beach. Tomorrow is Cozumel, then head back to Galveston arriving Sunday morning.
Here's the pics I have so far. There's a new folder called 'Cruise'. You'll see me hob-hobbin with the native folks. (..and before you ask. No, this pirate did not try to bury his treasure in Jamaica) I'll have more when I get back. This post is costing me out the wazoo.
-Gary

No comments:
Post a Comment