Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Have No Problems Sleeping in Seattle

David and I get in town about noon (Pacific Time) and head straight for downtown Seattle. ...with the help of the NeverLost system in the rental car, of course. I couldn't for the life of me think of what awesome sight I was going to see in Seattle, but leave it to David to do a little research.

Here's me in front of the first ever Starbucks.














...and you may have seen this place on TV, ...it's Pike's Market Fish Company.















These are the guys who throw fish back and forth to each other. It's pretty amusing to watch. I think they actually have a fun job and probably just a small percentage of people in Seattle who aren't running around depressed all the time. You can tell these fellas enjoy having a good time. We grabbed something to eat at a seafood place in the market and headed to the hotel. Meetings start tomorrow.

Possibly more later. I have Friday night and Saturday morning to myself and I might go up the Space Needle. If I do, I'll post pics.

-Gary

No comments: