Friday, January 11, 2008

Someone Put the Voodoo on me!

So I got my car back last week. Had another small issue with the coolant system, took it back Monday, got it back on Tuesday. So after having my car in my hands and 100% for just a couple days... Some schmuck put his truck in neutral at the gas station and coasts right into the front end. I was leanding against my car pumping gas and the whole car jarred under my butt. I couldn't freaking believe it. I was ready to pour gas on that guy and light him on fire.

Luckily, it hit my license plate instead of the paint, and no real damage. I just couldn't believe my luck. After the guy hit me and he saw my 'You've got to be shitting me' reaction, I think he was scared to get out of his car.

Apparantly, I must have pissed off some girl who knows the voodoo. I'm gonna start calling around and apologizing.

-Gary

No comments: