Saturday, April 09, 2005

Contribution from Mike Gendrich

Regarding the previous post - 14 Things to say to the driver of the wiener-mobile to make him cry. (I think numbers 10 and 13 are my favorites). I will also point out that I copied this directly from Mike's email, and I think it's funny that he mispelled 'wiener' in every instance except in number 14 where he spelled it correctly 3 times.

1. "When I passed you at the last light I didn't think you could KETCHUP."

2. "I RELISH the opportunity to drive that thing."

3. “Show me your BUNS!”

4. “Do they have a short weiner-mobile for “special” people?”

5. “Make a HARD left at the next corner.”

6. “Hope that thing doesn’t catch on fire….or that’s one hell of a WEENIE ROAST.

7. “The ‘ladies’ in the red light district wanna know if you will take them for a ride?”

8. “If you get fired, you can always drive the Hershey’s Kiss-mobile.”

9. “Is your name “RICHARD”?”

10. “Weiners of mass destruction must be rooted out and destroyed wherever they may be found.”

11. “Of all the weiners in all the towns in all the world…….”

12. “I never forget a weiner, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.”

13. “Dude, where’s my weiner?”

14. “You call that a wiener? That's not a wiener! THIS is a wiener!”

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the giggle. :-)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Mike know that not being able to spell wiener automatically makes him one?