Friday, July 15, 2005

Life at the Lake

There's a lot of things I've gained when I got out of the city and started living in April Sound on Lake Conroe. A few things that come to mind are fresher air, peace and quiet, the security of living in a gated community, and time just seems to slow down a bit on the weekends. Oh, and don't let me forget one more thing I've gained... The ability to walk out the door of the local McDonalds and step in 'duck poo'.

Ducks love the fries

Was going thru the drive-thru the other day, and saw this happy fella when I was pulling away. He asked if I had any spare fries. When I said no, he yelled a little profanity and said something about me never getting my AFLAC application approved then flew away. Not sure what that means....

-Gary

No comments: