At dinner the other night someone said "Fruits and Nuts". I turned to the only gay man at the table and said "...but no offense". He laughed and called me a 'bitch'. There were 8 of us. We ate Sushi. All the waitresses wore flip-flops and the check was way too much for what I ate, but it was a good group of people. I didn't know one couple, but she must have been comfortable enough around me to breast-feed her baby at the table. This was after her and her husband downed a bottle of wine, and she ordered one more glass. 2 hours later the baby was singing show tunes and dancing on the table without a bib. I was thinking I could get a good price for that baby on the black market, then dismissed it and ate another piece of eel. I must have been allergic to something. By the time I got home, my left eye was swollen. I took an allegra and went to bed wondering if my swollen eye affected my depth perception on the drive home. Maybe I'm just a lucky guy.
-Gary
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment