I watched Cat on a Hot Tin Roof the other night. Strange movie, but I couldn't turn it off. I found it strange how fast Neuman sobered up at the end. Maybe telling your dad he's worthless as he's dying will do that to ya. What a punk. I'm not eating your salad dressing anymore.
We had a pizza party at work today. For some reason, a survey said we were all very engaged in our work as we scored very high. The company showed their appreciation by raising my cholesterol and grease intake. Very nice of them. I think I'll steal less office supplies this week in return.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. I played paintball, and to describe the close call I had with one paintball taking me out (in the words of Maxwell Smart), "Missed it by that much!" I was a flinch away from becoming a eunuch. I think I'm gonna buy a cup next time I decide that paintball is a fun pastime.
-Gary
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment