Friday, February 24, 2006

Stupid weather

3 days ago, I woke up and it was 34 degrees outside. Today, it got up to 70 degrees and I took the boat out on the lake. Did I miss one of the polar caps melting or something? Freaky arse weather...

We had some rain for the last few days. My cousin Elaine is in. We took the boat out to the island and walked around the sandy part looking for treasure. It was my idea. The lake is down about 5-6 feet, so I figured I could go out there and find someone's lost ring, necklace or some other valuable trinket. I found a rusty nail and Elaine found a golf ball. So I guess I have to keep working for a living. ...crap!

Finished the day with Chinese delivery and a '48 hour' marathon on television. I've decided I won't change careers to be a hired assassin. Those detectives seem pretty bright. Screw that, plus I think maybe that market is flooded with contractors. Get it? Contract killers? It's a play on words. Ok, that's my cue to go to bed. It's 3:20AM. I should be dreaming by now.

-Gary

No comments: