Monday, March 06, 2006

Body Snatchers

I read an article that said people are stealing body parts and selling them to hospitals. So, I'm thinking.. "What an idiot, I've been!" All this time trying to find the perfect woman, and I could have built my own.

Of course, these parts come from already dead people, I wonder how I'd turn the switch on. Kind of like restoring a classic car, then putting a cracked engine block under the hood. I reckon, I'll have to attach a couple metal knobs to her neck. I'll get my grandma to knit a couple nice covers for them.

I'll keep y'all posted on my progress. As I get better at this, I may actually become a 'Used Body Lot'.

"COME ON DOWN TO GARY'S USED BODY LOT! All my inventory has got to go! My sales manager harvested way to many corpses and we've got acres of men, women and midgets that I have to move this weekend! It's our month-end blow out!"

Buy two full-size, get a midget free.

- Gary Bakerstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ad you are a dork D-O-R-K dork thats what you are huuhu a dork.