Got me an iPod finally. Now that they're no longer in style, I figured it was time. I'm obsessed with the stinking thing. I got the latest one that plays videos with a black face. It looks really snazzy and I'm glad I didn't get the 60GB, I'm finding that 30GB is gonna get hard for me to fill. I have 267 songs on there right now. (They say it will hold 7,500) I think 5-6 of them are actually legal, and a couple videos that I just had to have.
And yes, the video functionality has almost got me killed on I-45 coming home the other night. I should have never downloaded 'The Pussycat Dolls' video. I still can't believe I crossed 2 lanes without knowing it. But seriously, those girls are fine.
I did mow the yard with the iPod in my pocket yesterday. I was totally oblivious both times I stepped in ant beds.
iLove that dang iPod...
-Gary
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment