Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Should Have Kept the Dream of Being a Hobo

Ever have one of those days at work where you can't get anything done because of the interruptions? It's been that kind of week, and I've come to the decision that it's time I start shutting my office door, getting away from Instant Messaging and start sending phone calls to voice mail just to get the stuff done that needs to get done. Why can't I have a job where I can have some fun? Basically, that's the complaint I tell the wall every night when I get home. I need a therapist. ...or a dog.

I'd get a dog if it wasn't for allergies. I grew up with dogs. Always did pretty good. Maybe because I used to get allergy shots. But now that I'm older, it seems they just tear me up. Whoever invented allergies needs a good butt whoopin.

It's been a long day, I'm going to bed.

-Gary

No comments: