5 hours of driving from Lake Texoma to Houston. Another hour here, another hour there. Get home, bed screams at me to keep it company. I have to shower. The bed wants me, but so does the dirt and sweat of the day. So, I spent an hour of quality time with my thoughts looking out the window. When I decided my back was hurting I took a shower and jumped on the Internet to check email. I was loved by 7 people while I was gone. More than once by a couple of them.
I have a new friend who goes by 'Lo'. She's pretty and wouldn't stop calling me Mr. Baker until I bribed her. She also called me "Dude", once. It was cute. Now she just calls me 'Baker' like so many others. She loves the Lord and has dimples when she smiles.
My ex was at the house while I was gone. She left me cookies. I ate them while wondering if she poisoned them. ..and so I live. She doesn't hate me at all.
Sam and I challenged each other to tell a stranger that we love the other, so...
'I love Samantha!' I'm telling all of you, so if you read this and don't know me, comment below so I get credit. It's been a long time since I've won a bet. If you do know me, it doesn't count, so find someone who doesn't know me and make them read this. Maybe tomorrow I'll go out to the corner with a sign. I better get a picture taken.
I worked past 10PM tonight on issues from the office. It was a typical Monday and once again, my bed calls me... It says, "Baker, get your tail in here!"
I'm still restless, so I'll go lay down and listen to the radio, tapping my hands to the beat and doing my best lipsynching till I find my next day.
-Gary
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love you, Gary...and I have no idea who you are.
I love you, too!
Post a Comment