Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm back in Bean Town!

I haven't been here in 11 years and a lot has changed, but I'm managing to find my way around this confusing city after a few wrong turns and some jack ass blowing his horn at me. Eventually, we found a bar where everyone knows our name. ..and some girl named Jenny, who didn't seem to mind that David and I made her stand in a picture with us just because she had a funny Boston accent. Which reminds me, I discovered that if you get mad at someone and say "How about I smack you with a tuna?!", you can't help but to have a Boston accent. It's almost natural.
















Sorry for the quality. We only had a camera phone with us.

By the way, beware of Samual Adams Boston Lager. It will knock you on your butt. ...in a good way.

-Gary

1 comment:

Timmay said...

Know what place I forgot about - the Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston. Yes, the third-world nation of Allston, but if you love beer & food and who doesn't love beer & food - than the Sunset is the place to go... if you get back up there again. Obviously this place will only impress if you're with a beer lover. They have over 100 beers on tap and anything in the bottle. How could I be so foolish to forget!