
My kharma seems to be a bit better this trip. Last night I went to the Arc De Triumphe so I could claim that I climbed to the top. When David and I got there, they were holding a ceremony with guys standing around the flame in French military uniforms holding flags and the works. ...and yes, I climbed to the top. It was all stairs, and I thought my heart was gonna sieze up on me.
Then today (Sunday) we went by Notre Dame and got there just in time for mass. Now I'm not Catholic, but how many people around the world can claim they went to church on Sunday in Notre Dame. So, of course, I take pictures.

I wasn't the only one taking pictures, they had the people who were serious roped in, and they had a line of tourists around the sides.
Tomorrow, a train to Caen and a tour of Normandy beach and the American Cemetary. I'll be posting all my pics -> here <-
-Gary

No comments:
Post a Comment