CRAP! Just remembered that I got a lawnmower today. That's gonna motivate me to mow and edge tomorrow. Maybe it will rain... I might as well give it up. Who needs rest anyways. One day I'll be dead and get plenty then.
Something cool did happen to me on the way back into Houston the other day. Remember the Oscar Mayer Wiener-mobile. (Not sure of the proper name). I passed it on 45 going thru Spring and almost died trying to get this picture of it. How pathetic am I?

After passing it, I couldn't get that stupid o-s-c-a-r song out of my head. Chances are I just passed that curse on to all of you, too. My bad...
-Gary

4 comments:
This is the very first time I have seen something like this. I don't even know what song are you talking about. How pathetic am I???
Cristina
That's because they probably didn't have these cars in Romania. ...and you're English is getting better, but not really good enough to use the word bologna yet.
Bologna? Baloney!
I recently read that you have to have a degree to work on the weiner mobile. Who would have guessed?
Post a Comment