Well, I did it. I thought I was cool for throwing it in your face about being in the boat all weekend. The pontoon boat belongs to my brother in Livingston, and I trailered it over here to this lake last week. Today, my dad and I hauled it out and trailered it back to Livingston, but I think my kharma screwed us. I just had to rub it in to all of y'all that I was on the lake all week. About halfway between Huntsville and Livingston on Highway 190, we took a flat on the trailer. I pulled over, did a quick look at the trailer and 'discovered quickly' that there was no spare tire for this trailer. NIIIIIIICE!! I earned it. Opened my mouth... It was just a matter of time. I sat in my truck on the side of the road in hillbillyville for 2 hours as we called my brother to come get the tire, take it to Walmart and return so we could finish our "Journey de Crapo". We left around 5PM and originally should have been back before 8PM. No dice, Jackson... We got home about 10:30 tonight.
Regardless, the weekend was still good, but I'll be a little more careful in the future about my soap box antics.
-Gary
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Any chance you got a picture of the wiener-mobile passing you as you sat on the side of the road??
;-) MMG
Post a Comment