Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ode to the Acura

Oh, Acura.. How I love thee!



With your broken mirror
..and dented side
Hot chicks drive by
I want to hide



Which reminds me..
Seen my pride?

Sure you won't get stolen
I need not buy an alarm with a 'siren'
But if I want Air conditioning
I have to hit you with a 6 iron (not kidding)

The window tinting is old
It's hard to see outside
I almost hit that lady
Boy, her eyes got wide

The steering is shot
The fanbelts make noise
I should give this car back to my niece
To help keep away boys














Why do I need this heap?
It's dog crap in a pile
If that darn truck of mine
Didn't drink a gallon per mile



So, I'll swallow my pride
And live with the car
It's an econimical ride
Let's hope it goes far

So I treat it real good
Hoping to find it a date
There's a bmw at work
I think would make a good mate



I take care of my ride
I can't be a jerk
So I park him near her
As I go to work



So my message for you people
In nice cars that I see
Your car doesn't love you
As much as my car loves me...

So stick it!

-Gary

2 comments:

Molly said...

That was beautiful Gary!

I have an old acura I love too. All 250,000 miles of her.

Anonymous said...

I have a tear in my eye right now! Monie :)