Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cop Show Cop

Wierd dream last night. I was a cop in a cop show. Something like 'Law and Order' or NYPD Blue. I was not the cop in charge though, Harry Morgan was. (Col. Potter - M*A*S*H). Not sure what that means, but sort of troubling. We were in this vacation spot, as if we were made to all go on vacation together, and strange things were happening. Like supernatural stuff. Electrical storms, strange animal attacks, boats capsizing.. Ok, it was the sailboat that I let capsize, but I remember blaming it on the other events, even though I sort of went full sail with the wind on my beam. ..as soon as we went over, my dad was on the shore telling me to take in the sails before 'righting' it. Something I already knew, but that was a flashback to years ago when my dad and I rented Catamaran's at Clear Lake. We never capsized one, but he told me what do to if I did.

Eventually, we found a hidden water spigot, and of course, thinking that I was brilliant, I closed the valve with this victorious feeling that I single handedly found the source of all these strange events. Then Col. Potter yells at me for being stupid. He found out that these things were events that followed a strange group of people who arrived in a motorhome, so he had me turn the water back on, and we ran those people out of town.

Shortly, after that, my alarm went off and I knocked my cell phone under my bed. I decided I had to get it out before I could turn the alarm off, so I went head first to the floor reaching for my phone, and the alarm was going off, 2-3 feet above me.

Good times!

-Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gary,

Lay off the cheap tequilla. This is your last warning.

MMG